Subtitle: How to survive and thrive when opportunity roars
By: Mark Batterson
- Taking no risk is the biggest risk of all.
- God is more concerned about sins of omission.
- Those who run away from sin are half Christians.
- Pray a ridiculous prayer.
- Birth defects, poverty, and negative circumstances are often the adversity that produces great things.
- Adversities create their ministries.
- Your ability to helps others heal is limited by my experience.
- Very rarely does a bone break in the same place twice.
- That person intended harm, but God intended for me to help others.
- Easy answers produce shallow convictions.
- People tend to regret action regrets over the short term and inaction regrets over the long term.
- The sins of omission are the ones that linger.
- AKA, jacket in Italy.
- In the long run, opportunity costs are far more damaging than actual costs.
- You are never going to be ready. Even Jesus hesitated before his first Miracle.