By: Paul Johnson
- Black dot: was his occasional depression.
- Wasn’t great in school.
- Bad at foreign languages, but great at English.
- He read a lot.
- Kept switching seats and changing his views as the times changed.
- Showed that you should always aim high!
- Read often.
- No substitute for hard work.
- Must mix with creative release.
- No one ever worked harder to make great speeches and always met ppl in person.
- He never let something get him down.
- Never kept hatred, vendettas, long term anger. He just finished a battle and moved on.
- Loved to make jokes.