Do You Have a Great Business Idea?
This page boils down a strategy for entrepreneurs about how to succeed with their startups and existing businesses.
How did David organize this page?
This page highlights the major questions David received while talking to entrepreneurs. He included these questions as links to separate blog posts.
Where do you start? [Seed stage]
- Don’t Have Time? No, You Have to Make Time
- How to Write a Startup Pitch in Five Easy Steps
- Is Your Startup Idea Any Good?
- The Rite of Passage (and Hubris) of Entrepreneurship
- How To Do a Real-World Product Test
- Minimum Viable? Maybe It’s Minimum Learnable or Saleable Instead
- Downward Trends of MVPs
- Product Ready? Product Set? Usability Test Go!
- Lessons from Early Rounds of Usability Testing
- We Built an Awesome Feature No One Ever Got Use
- Customer Discovery — Verbal vs. Digital Survey
- Customer Discovery Surveys… Get Your Objectives Right and Flow On
- My Favorite, Simple Customer Survey Tools
- Use Surveys to Test If Your Idea is Even Any Good
- Entrepreneur’s Dilemma: Ready, Fire, Aim… Wait, Hold! No… go!
Once You Have Some Momentum [Startup Stage]
David T. Durant 2015 Etrade Investing Results 2015 was a very tough year in the stock market. The S&P500 ended down 0.73% vs. the historical average of ~10% increase each year. That is [...]
I love finding areas where my skills can upend an antiquated process, like selling a house. In this so called “biggest investment of our lives”, I wanted to make sure I got the best possible [...]